I am Nichole Anne Carpenter, the founder and host of Street Stories Podcast, a Podcast where I interview people who have or are currently experiencing homelessness and those you are working to make in impact in homelessness.
I’d love to have you join me as a guest for a 15-minute audio only interview, as I know my audience would learn a lot from your story, and it would inspire many.
If you’d like to schedule a time that works for you please email me here.
I hope to talk with you soon!
- Skype (Provide your Skype ID in the email)
- Quiet location during the interview where you won’t be interrupted
- Headphones (if the interview comes through your speakers it will create an echo in the recording)
- Preferably a microphone for you to speak into for higher quality recording
If you are part of a program or service that addresses homelessness
- I will share your short bio (need help writing a bio?) then turn it over to you to share what your program or service does.
- Share what led you to being part of this program/service?
- How cam people be involved or help? Website? Location?
- What is a free resource like Amazon Smile that you would recommend to people?
If you are or have been homelessness
- I will introduce you (providing your name is optional) and then turn it over to you to share your experience on homelessness.
- What was life like before you were homeless?
- What events lead up to you becoming homeless?
- What does a typical day living homeless look like for you?
- What is the biggest challenge you face while being homeless?
- What is something that you wished more people understood about homelessness?
- What is an action that people can take that would help?
- What does your ideal life look like?